Monday 27 July 2015

Why should I?

I asked it of my husband the other day after we'd been arguing a bit, well not really arguing but in disagreement over something. Yeah arguing, but not heatedly, that's what I meant to say.

Anyway the bottom line was that I was to accompany him to Stratford, well just outside actually I won't t name the place, to drop in on a client, he wanted me with him because that way he could say we were going somewhere but we'd called in to see how things were, just casually as you do (the falseness). What he really wanted to find out was if the client had used another service, other than P's, as he'd heard, but he didn't want to ask outright (the falseness). He doesn't like the client any more than I do but he even more doesn't like losing business.  
  
I hadn't made any move when he said I should go and get changed. "Well?" asked my husband. "Why should I?" was my reply. 

My husband then took me by the hand, pulled me up off my seat and marched me upstairs to our bedroom. He pulled the window shut, undid my jeans and pulled them roughly down to my knees then pulled me over to the bed, where he sat and I almost tripped onto his lap because I could only waddle with my jeans around my knees. He didn't say anything, just pulled my knickers down and gave me a damned good spanking. When he let me up I was red faced and annoyed because it had all happened so fast.  

"That's why you should," he said. "Now get changed and I want you downstairs in five minutes."

Ten minutes later I was sitting in the car on our way to Stratford.

Have a good week.


Ronnie
xx

19 comments:

Cat said...

Well guess he gave you a good reason Ronnie. ;) So how did the "drop in" go? Hope you have a good week also.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Michael M said...

Hopefully you were more supportive after that and you enjoyed the glow.

Roz said...

Well , I guess you can't argue with that Ronnie lol. He gave you a reason. I hope the visit went well.

Hugs
Roz

an English Rose said...

Oh well Ronnie, I suppose it took the annoyance out of your trip, for both of you!! Hope the meeting went well!
love Jan,xx

Anonymous said...

You asked a question and he answered you. It's wonderful that couples have a way to communicate. You should be happy he closed the window so neighbors would not hear a spanking taking place.
My question is did you stand and wait for him or sit on a tender bottom?
archedone

Minielle Labraun said...

Can't argue after that! He really wanted you with him! Hope you had a nice time together?!

PK said...

Excellent response to your question! P does know how to be an HOH!

Hermione said...

I hope you had a productive time in Stratford, uncomfortable journey notwithstanding.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

He answered the question quite well. You are such a lucky girl. Hope business went well.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
Just like yours, the real ones happen so fast, you wonder how did the just happen.
Meredith

ronnie said...

Cat - It actually went well. Thanks.

Michael - I was a very good girl for the rest of the day. Thank you.

Roz - I didn't dare after that spanking:) Thanks.

Jan - It cleared the air and we had a good day. Thanks.

Archedone - I was sitting on a tender bottom all the way and then some. Thank you.

Minelle - I was the perfect wife. Thanks.

PK - I do like it when he takes charge :) Thanks.

Hermione - I had a lovely glow for the restof the day. Thanks.

SG - I didn't think so at the time. Thanks.

Meredith - Sometimes they have to happen just like that. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Blondie said...

I guess he was serious. I hope that your bum didn't hurt the whole entire drive. But I am sure that there were no more disagreements the rest of the day. Wanting a spanking and getting one you don't want or such vastly different types of spankings. Sorry

SirQsmlb said...

Amazingly clear and concise, huh? I love that he just did it...let you know who was in charge and did it with a wonderful OTK spanking!!

stay at home mom said...

Hi Ronnie, these business things can be a big annoyance sometimes, especially with such a kind of customer. I can see that occasionally too, when hubby has that sort of trouble.

P definitely gave you a good answer, didn't he? I like that kind of determination, however sometimes it takes a while to be able to enjoy it.

hugs

Nina

ronnie said...

Blondie - It was yes Sir for the rest of the day:) Thanks.

SirQsmlb - I love it when he does that if I don't at the time. Thanks.

Nina - I really didn't want to go and meet with this client again but I did behave for the rest of the day.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

precisely what you want P to do, and yet when it happens we are a bit offended thinking we were right in our response. Afterwards, the glow and the knowledge that the problem was solved is great. Hopefully you went out for dinner or at least a drink, and some make up sex
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Red - I do like it when it happens like that. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Lindy Thomas said...

I guess P let you know the answer pretty quickly and a lesson was learnt. Hope your trip was successful.
Lindy X

ronnie said...

Lindy - P does have a way of asking:) Trip was fine. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx