Monday 8 August 2016

Good job I like squid

"It smells like squid," said my husband as I smeared a blob of his semen across his lips. I'd just been spanked for wilful naughtiness and made to take a gobful of it, kneeling at his lap with my knickers at my thighs and my bottom seething. I laughed and nearly sputtered some of it onto the open fly of his shorts, then swallowed in one to avoid such a waste. I smelled the fingers that had just coated his lips then bent further down and licked the end of his shaft, still yummy with post ejaculation dribbles.

"Not to me is doesn't," I purred.

"Well you're not familiar with the natural smell of squid, I do the preparing and I can assure you it does," he said licking his lips. "You only do the eating and when it's cooked it's different," he added.

I was so horny I couldn't get enough of it, I wanted to keep him hard so that he'd fuck me after a little breather, I asked him if he'd got any more but he said I'd had a good gobful (not one of my words) and to be grateful for it. The bastard. I whimpered that I needed more so he pulled me back up across his lap and spanked me again, hard, for about five minutes switching hands as required to maintain continuity. That's a long spanking with no punctuation for verbal reprimand, play or dirty talk and I was wriggling, begging and banging the floor with my fists it was so bloody hot. Good job our neighbours were out because I made a lot of noise.

When he stopped he rested his hand on my backside, I could sense its weight but not feel its shape, the outrageous heat in my bottom was overpowering. He asked me if I still needed more and oh god I was tempted to just push my bottom up and be cheeky and say yes please sir! Beg him to spank me so hard the lust would subside and give me peace at least for a while. He knew what I really wanted though, he touched between my legs and I almost exploded, he laughed and grabbed my thigh holding me still so I couldn't grind against him. 

"Please..." I whimpered.

"I'll deal with you later," he said and patted my bottom dismissively. Oh god if I'd been wearing my knickers I'm sure a damp spot would have appeared instead of the little trickle I felt.

I got off his lap and pulled them up awkwardly, making a fuss and pouting as I pulled them over my swollen cheeks. Oh I'd make sure he dealt with me later.

When we were talking downstairs later with mugs of tea I asked him what my wilful naughtiness had been, he said he couldn't remember. I feigned shock and said "What you spanked me like that and you can't even remember what for? Gosh I can't imagine when you do remember." I shuffled in my seat, the lust was returning already, it had never really subsided. As for the squid I made a mental note to check it out next time we're having some. I do love it, perhaps now I know why:)

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx 

15 comments:

Roz said...

Lesson No. 1, don't read Ronnie's blog at work. I read the first line and started spluttering lol.

This was funny Ronnie, and hot! Hmm, not sure if I should say I'm not a fan of squid or not lol

Hugs
Roz

abby said...

I sympathize, have to wait after you have been well 'primed' from a HOT spanking is not fun. Rarely have squid, but you have given me a whole new outlook on it.
hugs abby

Terpsichore said...

You certainly have great hot and bothered stories to share...a fun read to start my morning :-) Can't say that I have ever had squid... Hope he didn't make you wait too long. :-)
Hugs

Ella said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me. Long ago there was a group of women I worked with, and one of them used to say, "I am so horny, I could just hang myself on a doorknob." Always thought that was a great description.

Hope there was some relief, dear girl!

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Hermione said...

I don't believe I've ever eaten squid, and certainly never smelled it raw. Must put that on my bucket list, then do a comparison :)

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

I've never been a fan of squid but I will be looking at it in a whole new light now. lol

Rosie Jones said...

I can't comment on the squid, I don't eat seafood of any kind. I love the frisson from the words "I'll deal with you later," though, one of my favourite phrases. I may have said that before.
Rosie xx

MrJ said...

That was a pretty complete treat.

Anonymous said...

delightful spanking to read. Hope you were sexually satisfied also soon thereafter.
bottoms up
REd

Michael M said...

Sounds like a good spanking was had. I have never checked out the smell of squid but next time I cook it I will do so and compare and contrast. Hope you are enjoying the Olympics.

ronnie said...

Roz - Naughty reading blogs a work:) Thanks Roz.

Abby - No though sometimes I like it that way. Thanks.

Terps - Thanks. No not too long at all.

Ella - LOL. Never heard that one before. Thanks.

Hermione - Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

SG - I shall be checking it next time we have squid. Thanks.

Rosie - It's a phrase I love myself. Thanks.

MrJ - Couldn't be better. Thanks.

Red - Looked after very well later. Thanks.

Michael - Or ask your wife to help:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Minielle Labraun said...

I like cooked squid. Not sure if I want to connect the two comparisons in my brain!
I am not sure how you stood getting so wound up and then he left you in that state! I'd be tempted to take care of things!

ronnie said...

inelle - No don't or else you may not want to eat squid again:) I knew he would deal with me later an he did. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

1ManView said...

You know some of us like to read about the.. and he did (Take care of me part)... :)
But it still was a great raed...

A big hug from far away
1ManView

ronnie said...

1MV - Sometimes t's good to leave it to the imagination:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx